MSKYNET, Inc. ("MSKYNET") owns and runs various websites, including but not limited to mskynet.com and sparqcode.com, through which it offers various content, products and services, referred as ("Services"). Our mission is to create and develop the best tools and services in the 2D Barcode space. Our basic product and service is free, and we offer paid versions for advanced features and capabilities. Our goal is to give you as much control and ownership in leveraging 2D Barcodes.
1. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will MSKYNET be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, direct, special, punitive, incidental, consequential damages that arise from you or any other users' use of our Services.
2. Use of Services. We recommend, but do not require that you keep the SPARQCode logo and Pictogram located above the 2D Barcode as it is an essential part of our offerings. All messages, information, digital files or other materials, whether publicly posted, displayed or performed on, or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person who sends or publishes such items. Accordingly, you are responsible for all items that you message, post and/or link to via our Services.
3. Prohibited Activities. You may not use the Services to do any of the following:
(a) harass or advocate harassment of another person or entity;
(b) perform any activities that violate, intentionally or unintentionally, any applicable state, local, federal, or international laws or regulations promulgated by governmental agencies that have the force of law;
(c) provide resources to or otherwise support any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization under section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
(d) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent in any way your affiliation with a person or entity;
(e) collect or store any information about other users or members, other than in the normal course of using the Services for their intended purpose of facilitating voluntary communication among users;
(f) transmit any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse or similar destructive or harmful item.
You may not do any of the following to the Services:
(a) use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, disrupt or impair other systems or network(s), or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services;
(b) disobey any applicable policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
(c) modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer the Services;
(d) frame the Services or reformat them in any way in which it was not designed;
(e) create user accounts using any automated means or under false pretenses; or
(f) alter the logo and pictogram or falsify the pictogram to mislead the users of the original intent of the Services offered.
4. Not Responsible For Third Party Content or Actions. You understand that the Services act only as a forum and technical interface between users and that MSKYNET does not itself verify the qualifications of users and does not evaluate or control exchanges between users. Any uses of the Services are not to be attributed to MSKYNET. MSKYNET cannot and does not assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, safety, reliability, timeliness, innocuousness, or legality of anything generated, posted, displayed or otherwise made available by any user of our Services.
You understand that you may be exposed to content that you find offensive to you and that you use the Services at your own risk.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability. Except as expressly provided otherwise, the Services and all information are provided "as-is" without warranty of any kind and MSKYNET hereby disclaims all warranties either express or implied. In no event shall MSKYNET be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the services or information available from the Services. If any state or other jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages, then MSKYNET liability shall be limited in those jurisdictions to the extent permitted by law.
Except as expressly provided otherwise, you assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within the Services. The Services may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. MSKYNET assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors, or omissions on the Services.
MSKYNET may terminate or make changes to all or any portion of the Services at any time and without notice or liability.